Thursday, November 08, 2012

Report: The Orb Behind Orbusmax, Jim Walker, Has Died.

His logo is upside down on his page tonight and I heard from a friend he had passed. Not officially confirmed until I get an email in the inbox from Jim himself, of course.
Jim posted Bible verses on his website. Today's installment:

... Whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 John 3:16
He was a good man trying to scratch out a life on the web and because of his grit we all got a lot smarter. Jim Walker, I can't believe you're gone. You will be missed.

3 comments:

  1. That's truly sad news. I was a long time supporter, both as a daily reader and occasional donor. I had no idea that he had health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about Jim's passing. He was the Matt Drudge of the Northwest. He will be missed for sure!

    ReplyDelete